Daily Bible Reading
Launch our Online Bible Reader
Purchase a LIFE JOURNAL to take notes at the resource center for $10.
Life Journaling is an everyday practice by the members of New Hope. It is simply reading the Word of God, and asking yourself, "How will I be different because of what I just read?" Then, journal your response so that you can remember what the Lord has done in your life, and have a personal tool you can use to witness to your friends.
One way to journal is the SOAP meathod. Here is an example taken from the LIFE JOURNAL created by Pastor Wayne Cordeiro.
S - Scripture
O - Observation
A - Application
P - Prayer
1. Open your journal to a clean page. Write todays date.
2. Give your lesson a title (for quick reference).
3. Write down the main SCRIPTURE.
4. Write down what you see in scripture. (OBSERVATION)
5. Write down how you will be different today because of what you read. (APPLICATION)
6. Write out your PRAYER.
7. Repeat daily.